- Bonding Function: High Temperature Resistant Adhesive
- Application: Packing
- Classification: Hot Melt
- Characteristic: Waterproof
- Composition: Inorganic Material
- Applicathion: Hygienic Products, Labels, Tapes, Medical Disposab
- Origin: China
- Morphology: Solid-State
- Material: Polyester
- Main Agent Composition: Thermosetting Resin
- Promoter Composition: Curing Agent
- Color: Yellow
- Brookfield Viscosity: 4300 Cps
- HS Code: 3506919090
Hot Melt Pressure Sensitive Adhesive
Light yellow transparent; block
Suggested running temperature
Clean and dry environment
Within two weeks after receiving 30% deposit.
T/T 30% deposit before production,
the balance against the copy of B/L.
1. Recommended operating temperature: 155°C-175°C
2. If there is carbon remaining in the rubber box or rubber pipe, you can consult the manufacturer or you can make a cleanout with the help of clean mineral oil under 120°C.
3. When coating, the viscosity can be adjusted by temperature.
4. It is unacceptable to mix it with other types of hot melt adhesive.
5. After filling up the hot melt adhesive slot, please close the lid of rubber slot in case of pollution from external impurities.
Clean: Please keep the equipment clean; clear the adhesive melting box regularly. Control the temperature of the adhesive melting box under 150°C when clearing it. Empty all remaining adhesive before adding new adhesive. Turn off the machine when not using it.
Safety: Because of the high running temperature, please wear protective clothes, eyeshade, and glove when working.
Other: This test result is given by our company test method and equipment. Different test method may cause the result a little different. So in order not to cause unexpected loss, we suggest that you make a test before using the product.